Sunday, April 27, 2014

Back to blogging!


It's been a while but things are finally calming down around here and I've had the itch to get back to blogging for a while now. So we're going to start Abibliophobic up again and see how it goes!


My reading tastes have changed a little bit since I was actively blogging. I've been reading a lot more New Adult and Adult Contemporary novels as of late and it takes a really special YA title to peak my interest.

So expect a lot more steamy reads on Abibliophobic but there will still be the occasional YA. In fact, this week I'll be reviewing The Sweet Trilogy by Wendy Higgins. She actually lives in my area and I'm going to her release party for Sweet Surrender later this week. I thought that would be a fun way to get back into blogging with some reviews of a really awesome series, a post about an author meet and greet, and of course, some signed swag to be given away towards the end of the week.

I'm excited to get back into blogging and to see what's been happening in the blog-o-sphere!
Photobucket

5 comments: