Friday, May 31, 2013

Updates!


I've been MIA for about a week now, mostly becuase I think I've fit about a months worth of stuff in about a week! I wanted to post an update mostly because I'm super excited, but also because I have some tours coming up and I didn't want anyone to think I was backing out!
Well last Friday, after a very crazy and hectic and stressful work week, I came home to my boyfriend getting down on one knee and asking me to marry him.  After a few tears, I of course said yes and was furthur surprised with tickets to go see my whole family back out West. Needless to say I was beyond extatic.
The ring was my southern Great Great Grandma's :)

After a fun weekend at home, I flew home to the East Coast late Monday night and then early Tuesday morning flew to Miami on business. I just got back very, very, very early this morning and sitting at my desk I resemble a zombie.

But! I'm back to blogging starting on Monday with an excerpt from the much anticipated Addicted to You by my blogger buddies Krista and Becca Ritchie! Well it's off to Philly tomorrow!!

I owe some people a book or two and I need to pick winners from the giveaway earlier this month and I will be doing all of that next week. Make sure to stop by Monday to read the steamy excerpt and stay tuned for more consistant blogging next week :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!!! That's so exciting :D Happy engagement, and that's wonderful you were able to visit your whole family. By the way, your ring is so gorgeous and not too mention cool! Your great great grandma had style ;)

    ReplyDelete