Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (9): Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire


As most of you know, it's Wednesday again! That means it's time for Waiting on Wednesday, a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine!

This week my pick is...


Walking Disaster is Travis' POV.

How much is too much to love?

Travis Maddox learned two things from his mother before she died: Love hard. Fight harder.

In Walking Disaster, the life of Travis is full of fast women, underground gambling, and violence. Just when he thought he was invincible, Abby Abernathy brings him to his knees.

Every story has two sides. In Jamie McGuire's New York Times bestseller Beautiful Disaster Abby had her say. Now it's time to see the story through Travis's eyes.

I literally cannot wait for this book to come out. Lately, I've really been getting into contemporary romances. There's a lot of talk of the New Adult genre and I have to say, I'm diggin' it! I love that the age of the main characters is around mine and I feel like I can truely relate to the characteres in a way that I can't when reading a traditional romance novel.

If you haven't read Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire yet, definitely pick it up. It's a fun and fast read that will keep you drooling for weeks. I loved Travis's character and while I'm a little weary about reading from a male's point of view in a romance novel, I'm willing to take a chance on this one.

What are you waiting on? Link me up below!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love the cover on this one. It's gorgeous!!! Great WoW pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my pick last week. I am SO EXCITED for some more Travis.

    On a side note, if you're loving the NA contemporaries right now you should read Slammed by Colleen Hoover. I didn't see it on your review list. You won't regret it!

    New Follower. :]

    Stop by my wow!

    -Kait @ YA Vixens

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kait - I know right?! I definitely need some more Travis in my life STAT!

    I'm goign to have to add Slammed to my TBR list! I'm on the look out for more so if you read any other awesome ones, let me know! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete