Sunday, December 9, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (1)



Well here is my first stab at Stacking The Shelves, a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring books added to my shelves and sharing my excitement for them! Click on the pictures for a link to oGodreads!


This week, I went on a bit of a book buying spree. Lot's of eBooks this week! Here's my haul:






I was also able to do some trading this week at the YA Book Exchange (woop woop!). I traded for the whole Hush, Hush series in eBook format. Super stoked to coninue the series!



And lastly, I received one ARC this week!



What books are you adding to your shelves? Link me up below!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. *Yay* for new books!! I've had The Edge of Never for quite a few weeks now yet haven't gotten around to starting it. I hope you love it/can convince me to move it up the list. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually finished it today!! I'll have my review up tomorrow :) I actually thought about you after I read it. I know you've read some of her books before. This one was really good, I don't know if it's your usual style, but I think you might really end up enjoying it. It's a book that's falling into that "New Adult" genre.

    ReplyDelete