Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Like This, Try This (4): Merfolk, Trolls and Faeries!


Happy Tuesday! It's time for my new favorite meme, "Like This, Try This" from Krista over at Nawanda Files! This meme is "designed to introduce YA books that are similar to TV shows, movies and other books!" This week, in the spirit of Halloween, I've decided to do a Halloween theme! Make sure to hope over to Nawanda Files for more info on how to add this weekly meme to your blog!




What do you guys think? Anything peak your interest?

2 comments:

  1. I've been watching some of Revolution and I agree it is like a dystopian YA with the young female girl. I'm DYING to read Of Poseidon, now especially because I loved Stardust! Great picks! Thanks for participating, Allison :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Of Poseidon! It's been the only mermaid YA book that I've enjoyed, but it was great :)

    ReplyDelete