Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (5): Unbreakable (Unbreakable, #1) by Richard Denney

It's time for my 5th go at  Waiting on Wednesday post! As most of you know, W.O.W. is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that helps bloggers showcase those books that they can't wait to get their hands on!


When Seventeen-year-old Deon Harbor saves a young boy from being hit by a car with her special ability, she flees her hometown and hides away for six long years. Upon her return, old wounds are reopened and Deon discovers that someone is after her. In a world where having an un-human ability means public execution, one girl will take a stand against it all and fight for her life and the lives of others like her.


After typing all of that up, I realize that I've actually used another one of Denney's books in a recent W.O.W. post. Who is this man whose books intrigue me so? I'm going to have to find out because these books look so wonderful!

What are you guys waiting on?

Happy Reading :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love the sound of this one! However, it sounds more like New Adult vs. Young Adult so I'm a bit hesitant as well.

    ReplyDelete